Ms. Lori's Schedule
7:55-8:30: Breakfast/Morning Work/Gator Time
8:35-9:05: ELA: Reading Horizons/ Vocab.
9:08-9:14: Bathroom break
9:15-9:25: ELA: Mini Lesson/ Skills Review
10:15- 11:15: Being A Reader/ Guided Reading/Stations
12:25-12:45: Calendar Math/ Mini Lesson
12:46-12:52: Bathroom break
12:53-2:30: Mini Lesson cont./Math Centers/ Math Groups
(Bathroom Break from 2:21-2:28)
3:15: Pack up/ Car Rider’s Leave/ Bus Rider’s Line up.
Green = Warning : Good Day!
Yellow = 5 minutes of thinking time alone.
Orange = 10 minutes of thinking time alone. walk at recess for 5 minutes.
Red = Note home to parents. Walk at recess for 10 minutes.
Blue = Visit the principals' office. Walk the entire recess.
* Your child will have a color marked in their planner every day. Please sign the planner every day!
*Everyone that has green or yellow marks in their folder for the entire week will be able to go to the treasure box on Friday!
* The students will also be earning points for their house throughout the week.
·Keep hands, feet, and everything else to myself.
·· Raise my hand when I want to speak.
· Stay silent so that I can listen.
· Stay in my seat so that I can pay attention.
· Follow directions the first time.
·Do my work.
·Put things where they belong.
·Include everyone and treat them as a friend.